3 x 7-km Sample-based Human Footprint Data
Annually updated sample-based human footprint layer (scale: 1:5,000) based on the ABMI’s systematic grid of 1,656 3 x 7-km plots that cover approximately 5% of the province.
Tracking Changes & Trends
The 3 x 7-km sample-based human footprint information, available for 1999–2017, is used to track short- and long-term changes and trends in human footprint in Alberta. The human footprint information is available in Geographic Information System (GIS) format that includes human footprint attributes and features related to the energy, forestry, and agriculture industries, as well as urban development.
- Species & Habitat Raw Data
- Human Footprint Products
- Wall-to-Wall Human Footprint Inventory
- 3 x 7-km Sample-based Human Footprint Data
- Harvest Area Spectral Regeneration
- Advanced Landcover Prediction & Habitat Assessment (ALPHA) Products
- Other Geospatial Land Surface Data
- GIS Data: Biodiversity
- Species-level Data Sets
- Remote Camera Mammal Data
- Rare Species Data
- Data Archive